For your safety and ours, please take a moment to read the following information regarding the use and content of this site.
By continuing to use the site, you agree to all terms and conditions provided, accessible from the link at the bottom of each page.
Terms and conditions of use of the website
The term “Trifan, Cuibuș & Balan Law Firm” or “we” refers to the owner of the site (Trifan, Cuibuș & Balan S.C.A. CIF: 44284389). The term “you” refers to the user of the site.
Use of this website is subject to the following rules:
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information only. Any changes can be made without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third party makes any warranty as to the timeliness, completeness or adequacy of the information and materials found or provided on this site for any particular purpose.
- The use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this site meets your specific requirements.
- This site contains information on the presentation of our law firm and general news in the legal field.
- This site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not assume any responsibility for the content of those sites.
The information contained in this site is for general information only. The information is provided by Trifan, Cuibuș & Balan Law Firm. The assumption by us of some legal services can be done exclusively by signing a contract of legal assistance under the conditions of Law no. 51/1995 for the organization and exercise of the legal profession.