The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of this site. This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using this site.
According to G.D.P.R. (EU Regulation 2016/679), the site has the obligation to manage, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about you. The purpose of data collection is mentioned below.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data.
Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, it will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you have provided in the contact or registration forms.
Purposes and grounds of processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, it processes your personal data as follows:
in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of permanently improving the customer experience on the Site.
To answer the questions you ask us through the site, to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the site.
The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data may lead to limited experience in using the site.
According to the GDPR, you have the right to access, to intervene on the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of data. To exercise these rights, fill in the form here. You also have the right to go to court.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties (individuals, companies).
Traffic analysis and statistics
The site may collect your data automatically, such as the duration and time of the visit, the pages visited, the operating system and the IP address only for traffic and statistics – through applications such as Google Analytics, the responsibility for data collection rests with these applications.
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. which generates detailed statistics about website traffic and traffic sources and which measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyze how users use the site.
Google will use the information generated by cookies to evaluate the use of the site, compiling reports on activity on the site and providing these reports for analytical purposes.
Google may transfer this information to third parties in the event of a statutory obligation or if that third party processes data on Google’s behalf.
You can prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies through your browser settings by downloading and installing the free Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. In this case, you will not be able to use all the functions of the site.
By using this site, you agree to the processing of any personal data collected by Google about you and for the purposes described above.
The length of time we process your data
In principle, the site owner will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you request the deletion of your data, the site owner will stop processing your personal data and will delete existing data.
Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the purposes of processing, the owner of the site may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the owner of the site in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage trends, etc. i activity, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to the owner of the site may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by the site owner, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, namely the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data. data, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the owner of the site of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, the site owner will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- a person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- a data subject has objected to the processing, for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to the owner of the site to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in terms of processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him / her be processed in the legitimate interest of the site owner or in the public interest, unless the site owner can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him / her to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, insofar as re deem necessary.
For any further questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us.